Jasmine at thefictionologist and I have decided to create a weekly photo tag - the Book Stack Tag. It’s simple enough - take a photo of a book stack relating to a certain theme each Saturday.
For next Saturday, we decided that since a lot of people are heading back to school or to university over the next few weeks (or already have) that the theme would be “Back to School” - books that you have studied or are going to study at school or university.
To join us, just use the tag “book stack tag” and tag either or both us.
Don’t forget to be creative! x
Well, beautifulbookborrower, I am going to join in on this thing.
This idea was created by penw0man. The rules are to post a selfie and then list 25 facts about yourself to let other book bloggers know about you and for you to know more about them!
y’all are gonna get my facebook pic that i haven’t bothered to changed in 2 years — enjoy. lol i more or less still look the same, which is a gift and a burden.. also, i do not like that i cut off my forehead -.-
- In 3 months I turn 22 and I’m not looking forward to it. I feel like time is escaping me.
- I wish I had pets, but my mom won’t allow it in her house.
- I had a dog for a few days when I was a toddler, but we had to give him away.
- I am allergic to lychees and longans, which is too bad because they are delish.
- I am pursuing a Bachelor’s in Biology and will graduate May 2015.
- I love food. I really, really do.
- I keep all of my books in a cabinet underneath my TV and in my nightstand drawers (goes to show I don’t own a whole lot of books, unfortunately)
- I can’t swim. I’d like to, but I am scared of drowning.
- I absolutely love the fall weather and cannot wait until it gets here!
- My favorite color is sea foam green.
- Whenever I watch crime, I turn to NCIS, Bones, and Criminal Minds (usually the first two, though, because CM gets kinda intense..)
- As for comedy, reruns of Friends always cheers me up.
- I took piano lessons for a couple of months before my teacher retired :P
- I play
- I once tripped up some stairs and a boy from school saw me and continued on his way.
- I once fell down some stairs and tried to laugh it off when people helped me up.
- I pretty much am accident-prone. I recently chopped a piece of my finger meat off as I was peeling a pear.
- I LOVE TO EAT GREEN BELL PEPPERS.
- My favorite pizza toppings are supreme and Hawaiian. And they HAVE TO BE cheesy.
- I am 3/4 Vietnamese and 1/4 Chinese, but can only speak Vietnamese.
- According to my mom, I have “tofu skin” i.e I bruise very easily.
- I cannot ice skate for the life of me.
- I dig tall guys (love the fact that my bf is well over 6 ft although hugging is a hassle sometimes)
- I have been dating a wonderful boy-man (LOL) for 3.25 years.
- I’ve gotten my ears pierced twice and both times they’ve gotten infected within a matter of days. Now I’m scared to get them done again (if I ever do.. tofu skin, remember?)
I just bought a 2 dollar episode of Cupcake Wars just so I can watch the bakery company I work at compete.
"I think the act of carrying something that is normally found in our bedroom out into the light is supposed to mirror the way I’ve talked to the media and talked to different news channels, etc," Emma continues in the full video which you can watch here.
Rape isn’t about uncontrollable sexual desire. You only have to listen in on a Call of Duty game to see that. When that kid crows, “I raped you!”, he’s not calling the other guy sexy; he’s saying he defeated him, dominated him, humiliated him. That’s what rape is about, and that should scare you.
A friend of mine is expecting her second child and she keeps tagging me in photosets of sweets on Facebook. Like. Wut.
Okay, so I have seen a lot of ALS Ice Bucket Challenge but I am only posting this one. I had a real good laugh with this, it was so epic.
BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH, everyone.
I’m watching Naked and Afraid and the guy on there is a fucking douchebag. He’s like, “I’m from the south, I want my women to cook and clean for me” yet he acts like a baby whenever the girl goes and actually obtains dinner for the both of them. Then blatantly refuses to eat her catch because he thinks as a man he should be the one to provide. Fucking shit, you are out there butt naked and starving. Take the fucking food and stop being such a dick wad about it. Or shit, if it was me, I’d fucking let him starve.
Watching this is pissing me off primarily because of him.